Microsoft Excel Advanced Training
This Course Covers Version(s): Microsoft Excel versions 2013, 2016 and 2019. (Does not cover Excel for Mac OS)
Available Delivery Methods
After successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Perform advanced data analysis.
- Collaborate on workbooks with other users.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality using Macros.
- Create Sparklines and map data visually.
- Forecast data.
- Referencing Data in Other Worksheets or Workbooks
- How to Use Links and External References
- How to Use 3-D References
- Consolidating Data
- Working with Lookup Functions and Auditing Formulas
- Lookup Functions: LOOKUP(), VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP(), MATCH(), INDEX(), TRANSPOSE()
- Display Cell Relationships using Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas to Find and Fix Errors
- Secure and Share Workbooks
- Share a Workbook to Collaborate
- How to Protect Excel Worksheets and Workbooks
- Validate Data and Automate Worksheets
- How to Use Data Validation
- Find Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Use Macros to Automate Tasks
- How to Use Sparklines and Map Data
- Using Sparklines
- How to Map Data in Excel
- Using Forecasting Tools in Excel
- Use Data Tables to Determine Possible Outcomes
- Use Scenarios to Determine Potential Outcomes
- Using Goal Seek in Excel
- How to Forecast Data Trends in Excel